Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Annual UY Mojave Road Expedition - "Off The Road" Trip - March 13-15, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    Man! I messed up the year!

There is always room.
    Cool. Be me plus one and two little dogs. I just need to get time off from work. Friday-Sunday. I would head out very early Friday morning to make the 9 am start
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

I'm going to be a friday night show at best now. My schedule changed again :/

Cant wait to go!

Bummer Troy!

Small update:
    I will be sending out the info packets in a couple weeks. This will include camp sites, contact info, weather, etc.

5 weeks!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I am so looking forward to this. Just got the hand-shake of approval from the boss at home. I sure wish she would come but being in the car for hours on end isn't her thing.

I'm in. Gonna request the time off after v day.
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

I'll update the first post tomorrow.

Oh and I'll bring some 'shine this time.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

4 weeks boys! Get yer junk ready!

Don't even remind me.

You'll be fine. Get the primer on next weekend and you are ready. You've got the trailer so you don't need your rack on a three day.

Almost done lol. I'm hurrying. I've got springs to do, a jerry can holder to make, and I'm still thinking about a ladder. The rear shelf, roof rack lights, and some other small stuff will just have to wait.
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast