Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Annual UY Mojave Road Expedition - "Off The Road" Trip - March 13-15, 2014

man I'd do those springs for you if you were closer. I've changed so many I can do them in a hour tops. Jerry cans can live on the roof rack for now. By my calculations you are one weekend away from ready Sean is two spray cans away from ready

Is your man Battlewagon gonna make it? I got a pickled egg for that jar head

Lol I don't thin he's gonna make it in his own rig. He might be able to make it as a rider but it's kinda slim. I know he wants to though.

The jerry can holder is for the roof. It's just a little something that will keep it in place.
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

The expo guys found a container that held two Jerry cans for roof rack duty. Maybe you've got a tote at home that would work for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162 View Post
    The expo guys found a container that held two Jerry cans for roof rack duty. Maybe you've got a tote at home that would work for the weekend.
    Perhaps....I will take a look. I was seriously just going to use some of the spare tube I've got to make a holder and then use a strap to hold it in. It would be a clamped on accessory instead of a welded one.
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

are your cans metal or plastic? I have metal and I am plagued by the wear my metal holder has on them. Granted it will take a crap ton of miles before I wear a hole in the cans, but steel on steel seems to be a no go for the long haul.

I have a single metal can right now but I think I will go to the plastic ones if I can find some good NATO ones.

I like the rotopax......but pricy is the real word for them.
    stamped and snail mailed
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

went to Panamint Springs Area over the weekend and my 1st time using the tundra on a one vehicle trip. learned alot, mainly stuff i want to add/change for future trips. should be ready for this one as i will be in the garage every night till its done.

88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

A special message from a UY Mojave expedition fan

Getting there. Still under going changes and add ons. Mainly stuff to make camping better.
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

Sounds good! It would be nice to get you and Krypto out there to add to the group. If you haven't noticed, Only like 5 of us actually go wheeling on here lol.

Sean do you have courds for friday nights camp site? or a meet spot for saturday morning if you arent sure exaclty where you guys will end up?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast