So after more than 100 man hours I'm 99.9% done! Finally! I spent the past week prepping, painting, wiring, soldering, heat shrinking, and box finishing. This project took way longer than I thought it would...I figured 1 weekend, maybe 2 and I'd call it good.

Ok, here we go.

Here's the finished box. The foam I got from the trash bin at work, but I think it's a little too thin.

This is the original box that I kept in the cargo area and all the stuff that went inside it.

Obviously, the air compressor and water won't fit and the first aid kit will remain in the truck so it doesn't get too hot. It'll be interesting to see how hot it gets in the box during the summer here in AZ.

Here are the T-nuts I made for the rail. It looks dang near factory.

I ended up getting an ON-OFF-ON switch from OTRATTW. http://www.otrattw.net/CONTURA-V-REA...PZCRR-1A4.html

It's wired so that the down position will activate the rear lights only when in reverse and the red switch LED will illuminate. The center position is completely off. The up position is manually on and the green and red switch lights illuminate. It's also always hot so it doesn't need the key in the ACC position.

Finally, the finished product:

Now for the 0.9% work left to do.

I'm not quite sure what to do for wire management. These pictures are a little old because I have since fully encased all the wiring in split loom tube, so don't be alarmed. Anybody have any ideas on how to restrain the wires? For the wiring on the frame, I'm thinking of just adhesive ziptie pads. For the rack, I can't do that because they're plastic which won't hold up to the sun, not to mention the adhesive in the sun and rain. For up there, I'm thinking of stainless steel safety wire just wrapped around the rack and wires. Any suggestions?

Oh, and I didn't put the dog box up there yet because I still have some finishing to do on the sheet metal.