Thread: New guy here from Orange County

New guy here from Orange County

I've been trying to find some off road organizations that are planning trips to the Mojave Road and I came upon your forum and your 2013 annual trip. I saw that you are scheduling one in March 2014 and wondering if there's still open spots? I did a portion of this road via motorcycle in the 1990s but have never done it again. I'm really into mines and exploring and your 2014 trip looks great. I've got a new 2014 4Runner Trail that I've already been putting through its paces trying to learn all of its functions. The truck is completely stock and has really impressed me so far up at Cleghorn Ridge and Anza Borrego DSP. I'll post some of these trips later.

Marc

Welcome! Glad that you are enjoying your new rig!

Runners are very capable rigs so I for one am glad you're using it for what it's designed for. There should be a slot or two left open if you're interested. Seanz0rz is leading that expedition.
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Welcome to the forums! You are most welcome to come on the Mojave Expedition. It is not much of the Mojave road, but it will be extra cool this year.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.