Thread: this coming weekend is a long weekend. Where are we going?

this coming weekend is a long weekend. Where are we going?

I might head back and finish my death valley run, but I'm open to anything. Any one up for any multi day trips anywhere?

Come over and weld me a roof rack! And I certainly don't get a 3 day weekend!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

It's a 3 day weekend?
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

No one else has presidents day? I thought it was weird to have it off, but we do. I was hoping it was a California thing.

I don't even get it lol. Usually I would but mission first.
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

I'd love to, but I'm using the 3 day weekend to get a ton of stuff done around the house.

If I clean out my garage enough to fit the 4Runner in and lay out the tools in order along with the directions to do the head gaskets on a 3.4l you are more then welcome to fly in to Dover Air Force Base and help :-) , I will supply booze and food lol

haha well I might just do a lone star mission out to DV. I have a few truck things to square away first though.

We get Monday off, but I'm a bit too far north to join you for a weekend run. Sounds fun though.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD