Thread: Hey guys, I'm back!

Hey guys, I'm back!

So, I know I wasn't on here very long before disappearing for a good little while. As some of you may or may not know, I'm in the Marines and deployed at the start of September. I'm glad to say I am back and ready to jump back into this thing.

The wife has approved me to start wrenching again and so I'm in the process of collecting parts for upcoming projects. I'm looking to regear/install my e-locker that's been sitting in the garage for some time now. I still need a 4.30 front diff if anyone knows where I can get my hands on one for a good price. While doing that, I'm putting a 3" Toytec suspension lift (Old Man Emu 881/890) and going slightly larger on the tires. KryptoRoxx will probably be helping me with some of this. That's all that's allowed at this moment. Sometime within the next 6 months she's letting me do a Monstaliner paint job like what Kryptoroxx has, although I'm staying black on mine. I have a idea to make the paint job unique but I'll wait till that time comes to reveal that.

Anyways just wanted to say that it's good to be back in the USA and I'm looking forward to getting back into the community. Especially since I was constantly training and didn't get much of a chance before deploying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current: 97 4runner Sr5, 5spd, 4wd... Awaiting wife's approval to start wrenching

Past: 88 Grand Wagoneer AMC 360, 4wd R.I.P.

Welcome back and of course thanks for your service!

You are welcome to join us in March for the Mojave trip.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Welcome back and thank you for your service.

Sean, when is the March trip? I'd love to but I have a lot going on trying to stay in the Marine Corps. I'll see if I can make it but I can't make any promises.

Current: 97 4runner Sr5, 5spd, 4wd... Awaiting wife's approval to start wrenching

March 13-15, Friday morning thru Sunday evening.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I still have a line on a diff if no one else does
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Sean, unfortunately those dates won't work for me. I have a course that I have to go through that runs into that weekend. Hopefully, I can get everything caught up and be ready for the next one. As soon as I get all the upgrades done, I definitely want a chance to break in the new toys.

Bummer. There will always be other trips. As desert season comes to a close, mountain season is just starting!