Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Annual UY MRE - REALLY "Off The Road" Trip - March 13-15, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee914 View Post
    Mark, I did the same thing coming home, but I took some strange route that put me into some pretty crazy situations, but it was way better than sitting in 15 traffic!
    Cool!

I have to remember that route. I only turned my GPS on about half way through but most of the road showed up on my Toyota's navigation system. It showed the road as Santa Fe Road.

did you guys take cocksucker ally? Thats the old route 66 that parallels the 15 down though the cajon pass. Its a hook up spot for gay dudes lol. My buddy told me about that and ever since then I have noticed lots of vehicles parked with middle aged men lol.

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162 View Post
    did you guys take cocksucker ally? Thats the old route 66 that parallels the 15 down though the cajon pass. Its a hook up spot for gay dudes lol. My buddy told me about that and ever since then I have noticed lots of vehicles parked with middle aged men lol.
    It may have been. I've attached a track of the route I took. The area circled in red had a heavily wooded section with a stream running through it that I was able to drive through. There was a family there in a 2WD sedan playing in the water. They looked as shocked to see me as I was of them. They were cool to me though. I asked if the trail went anywhere and they told me to keep going on the same trail and it would reach the RR tracks and the end of Cajon Blvd (old Route 66) which would bypass the freeway traffic. So, yes, the wooded section was pretty secluded if you wanted to go back there Troy. LOL.

as you continued south off your map you entered the hook up zone lol. A few years ago I met someone for a convoy off the kenwood exit. The two of use were parked there getting ready to roll and this odd guy pulled up beside us with a big weird smile on his face. At the time I though why is this guy parking next to us with all this other area for him to park in?...Now I know why lol.

It is indeed a weird place! I have driven past a few times and it is always strange to see it. So out in the open but still so hidden. I am surprised there aren't more busts there!

I will have pictures and a writeup pretty soon. Work is slowly consuming my soul.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    It is indeed a weird place! I have driven past a few times and it is always strange to see it. So out in the open but still so hidden. I am surprised there aren't more busts there!

I will have pictures and a writeup pretty soon. Work is slowly consuming my soul.
    So its not just me. This is a positive I suppose. I had another billet added so now I watch over 15 and make sure they are working......its like having that many kids sometimes. Can't blame them though. They rarely know better and once you teach them it seems like it isn't long before they get orders somewhere else.

stamped and snail mailed
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast