Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Coyote flats late June/early July

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    Sounds good. Email me the general GPS track you have.
    Me too. Il see you guys up there Thursday afternoon/evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will try to remeber the gps from my work computer. I will be heading out around 4pm thursday as well. last time I remember thinking I would be there early and still rolling in around 9pm since it takes so long to get up in there.

This is just around the time for my monthly trip since my trip to Utah and Colorado was June 17. Perhaps I can swing it although I still only have my stock tires though and no sliders. What are the coordinates of where you are meeting on Friday morning at Funnel Lake? From my house to Bishop it's about 6 hours. Perhaps I'll stay in Bishop on Thursday night and wake up early on Friday and meet you at Funnel Lake in the morning. Let me check with the bosses.

Marc
    Last edited by boyfester; 07-06-2015 at 05:29 PM.

We hope you can make it! I'll email you the coords of Funnel Lake.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Marc, I don't see this trip being much rougher on tires than the last Mohave trip, and certainly less technical. Get up there, it'll be a great time!

Not going to be able to make it. I injured my hip yesterday mtn biking and can't walk. Terrific. At doc right now hoping nothing's fractured.

Don't you know you're supposed to land on your head? That's why you wear a helmet.

Hope it's not fractured and you heal up soon.

No bueno! Take care of yourself!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Ouch! Bikes are no fun to fall from. Hope you're not fractured as well. Those can take a while to heal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike View Post
    Don't you know you're supposed to land on your head? That's why you wear a helmet.

Hope it's not fractured and you heal up soon.
    That's hilarious. Turns out I fractured my pelvis (inferior pubic ramus). So bummed!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast