Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Coyote flats late June/early July

I've read that that trail down to Big Pine is tough but I think that's only for mere mortal trucks. I'm thinking it'll be fine for us.

I remember reading about impassable washouts and buggies taking the trail, but you are right...there is pics of stock trucks on it lol. From sat images, even the "rock garden" looks easier then our normal trails.

first post updated . Dates are July 17-19.

Aw, too bad. I'm not going to be around that weekend. Sounds like another fun trip!

Crapper! I choose that date since I thought you could. What have you got open for late June thru mid July?

Oh man, I really appreciate that. It makes it hard to say I can't go! But honestly, my June and July are nuts and I have a few things up in the air around then.
    Thanks, but do whatever weekend works best for you guys and I'll try to make it if I can. I definitely be bummed to miss this trip but I'm not holding my breath to be able to make it during those months.

Let me find out when I can't take off in June and I'll let you guys know.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

yup sounds like we should do a roll call...
    I am good for:
    june
    26-27 two day trip

july
    3-5
    11-12 two day
    17-19

June 26 I cannot take off. If it's just a sat/sun trip I'd be OK but I'm not fond of the turn and burn.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

As luck would have it, it looks like my July 17-19 weekend may have just opened back up. So I'm tentatively in again!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast