Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Coyote flats late June/early July

Never took you off the list of attendees ; ) Sweet!

I'll be trying to cook on this trip. That should be good for some cursing

This trip looks awesome. I am not sure the timing will work out for me, but if it does I would love to join.

My brother-in-law has expressed interest in coming along on a trip. He has a completely stock 2nd gen 4Runner on 31" tires. Do you think this trail is a bit much or do you think it is doable? The Coyote Flats part of the trip sounds like it would be okay and perhaps Funnel Lake is the harder part?

its just rocky roads up there. popped tires are the worst thing about it. I remember the run into funnel lake got a little bouldery in a few spots but it wasnt hard.

Dan did it in his stock 3rd gen on 32's
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Sweet. I love the eastern Sierras and these trails look fantastic. I will do everything I can to make it. My wife has a major surgery, probably in June, so we will see how the recovery/etc goes. I will check with you guys later on to see if it's okay to join and possibly bring my brother in law.

If that doesn't work Ken, we'll be going up to Packer Lake that weekend. There is a cool looking trail I'd love to explore, just not by myself.

Bump! I got my time off!

Who else is going to join us?
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Woohoo! I need some outdoor time! : )

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast