Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Coyote flats late June/early July

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery! Scary stuff!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by boyfester View Post
    inferior pubic ramus
    Hey man, keep it clean!

Bummer news about the hip.

Got a few more pieces of roof insulation in, don't feel like doing the rest until I get back.

Truck is ready to go, but I still have to pack up the camp stuff and whatnot. I will be a busy beaver after work for the next few days.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

just catching up with this post. Looks like its just the three of us again. My truck passed with flying colors on its daily driver duty. I'm packed, I've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and I'm wearing sunglasses... Hit it.

Have a great time guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Thanks!
    Also I am bringing moonshine soaked cherries. They look deadly lol

Take lots of pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was the trip? We were in the woods this weekend and prior to our trip I was looking at the weather. We were dry but it looks like you guys may have had some precip?

I'll wait for Troy to post a full report. We didn't get any foul weather (except for wind, always wind...) on the mountain, but got it pretty good on the drive home Saturday night. We cut the trip short a day because we had pretty much tapped out the area.

The way out got a bit sketchy and I almost took another tumble dryer ride down a 500 foot hill side. A rock saved me and the truck but damaged a tire. Ended up winching the truck nearly sideways to get back on track. The combination of a bad line and an off camber trail meant I kept sliding in the wrong direction no matter what effort I put into it. Besides that, the weekend was flawless and extremely relaxing.

Pictures are up on facebook, and I will put them up on my flickr at some point this week.

Firing a quick one up now : )

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567