Thread: Goodbye Gang

Goodbye Gang

So it is with great sadness I announce I will be selling the T100. Its old, tired and needs work I dont want to put in it anymore. I bought a used 2012 GMC Sierra. I looked long and hard for a used little Tundra but they want a lot of money for a truck thats 10 years old. I saw them with 50-75k for 18k still and its an old truck. I understand the market dictates price but thats not worth it. I paid a lot for the GMC but I wanted the V8, a fullsize truck again (used to have an F250) for the towing capacity.

I might buy an older 4Runner or Truck one day if I find one and make it an offroad only rig. Ill miss you guys, I might check in every once and awhile.

Thanks for everything over the years, ya'll be great!

if anyone wants the T100 ask away, bit needs the following: windshield, control arm bushings, alignment, and the heater core aint all to great. Probably would make a great SFA rig..
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Sad to see you go but I know its been a long time coming. I am starting to feel your pain with my 4runner.

Hope you stick around until you find another Toyota.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I hear ya Sean. Its just the little things that keep adding up, and frankly Im sick of it. Im sure its built better than the GMC but even Toyotas quality isnt the same as it once was.

Seeya Marc. Your tech contributions will be missed.

(You'll be back)
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood4x4 View Post
    Seeya Marc. Your tech contributions will be missed.

(You'll be back)
    Thanks

I'm sure I'll be back someday.

I hear you about selling your T100. You hung on for a long time and really put some effort into solving some of the problems you had. Just because you're selling doesn't mean you have to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike View Post
    I hear you about selling your T100. You hung on for a long time and really put some effort into solving some of the problems you had. Just because you're selling doesn't mean you have to leave.
    Yea your right Mike. I think a lot of those issues were just the fact it was an old truck and some of the issues were the age and some I did. I learned that the axles shafts like to bend, the brake calipers just like to lock up an I replaced them 8x.

The fact the alignment can't seem to be corrected and so forth.

I like reading what people post here. I like seeing people like Sean modify their truck and fix it after a rollover. I've known some of you online for eons as well

I'll still likely check in just not as often.