Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: School me on suspension, 98 4Runner

Great, thanks. That a-arm kit is the one Bob gave me that he ended up not using. I figured I'd snatch it up in case it's needed one day. I have the steering rack kit in a box as well (it was a Pismo raffle win) and I replaced my sway arm bushing the day before I left for Pismo last year.

Thanks for the documentation and Troy's link, I'm not sure I remember that one.

If you have any other questions, let me know. I didn't document much of it this time.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Still waiting on a freeway trip, but so far it is SO MUCH BETTER!!!

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    Still waiting on a freeway trip, but so far it is SO MUCH BETTER!!!

Glad you got it figured out Sean.

The ride at 70 is amazing. It is now mostly drivable again! Just need to track down some rattles and get some insulation on the roof.

The ride at 70 is amazing. It is now mostly drivable again! Just need to track down some rattles and get some insulation on the roof.
    70 is max speed isn't it? Lol
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Yeah, I'll keep mine under 100...

The ride is amazing. I am finally happy that I spent all the time and money fixing it after the roll. I feel like I have my 4Runner back now!

Now, who wants to go wheelin?

Yeah, I'll keep mine under 100...

The ride is amazing. I am finally happy that I spent all the time and money fixing it after the roll. I feel like I have my 4Runner back now!

Now, who wants to go wheelin?
    Lol now you ask

I can do close by stuff but right now my schedule is tight. Busy schedule and I'm getting my chance at promotion this year so all my records have to be really squared away.
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

I'm booked this weekend, plus memorial day is crazy on the mountain. Maybe weekend after.

I'm booked this weekend, plus memorial day is crazy on the mountain. Maybe weekend after.
    Sounds good. Big bear seems to have a whole lot of trails I didn't know about.
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast