Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Short notice! Jacoby Canyon (Big Bear) day trip, 16MAY15.

Short notice! Jacoby Canyon (Big Bear) day trip, 16MAY15.

Doing a short day trip on Saturday, May 16 to Jacoby Canyon. A chance to get out with the family and give the truck a shake down.

Let me know if you are interested!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    Doing a short day trip on Saturday, May 16 to Jacoby Canyon. A chance to get out with the family and give the truck a shake down.

Let me know if you are interested!
    I may be able to swing that.

Marc

Damn. Can't swing it this weekend. Have fun!

I might be able to swing this as well actually. What time were you thinking?
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Not super early. It will snow a bit Thursday/Friday so I'd like to give the roads a chance to warm up a bit.

Maybe meet up 9 or 10 ish. After the trail we will hit the burger stand with the purple Gremlin out front.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162 View Post
    It's like 45 minutes from my house lol! How can I refuse an opportunity to test out my shackles?? At least they should be done by then. All I have to do is build the other one.
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

sorry guys, I have to cancel this one. Truck is still not in any less pieces than it was yesterday, despite 3ish hours of work. I'm ready to push it off a very tall cliff.

Shoot you still got time before the weekend.

In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

I'm still open for going up there if you'd like to meetup Krptoroxx. I'm running a stock 2014 4Runner Trail with 31" OEM tires. I was thinking of hitting some other trails to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast