Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Short notice! Jacoby Canyon (Big Bear) day trip, 16MAY15.

For once I'm on the other side!!! lol Hoping for a great run tomorrow. Trying to get my buddy out of the desert for a little bit too. Just found out his jeep only does 55 but I'd welcome him along on the run anyway.
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Some day we will do a dale mining district run and you can just roll out the front gate and meet us : )

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162 View Post
    Some day we will do a dale mining district run and you can just roll out the front gate and meet us : )
    I was actually thinking about running out there while there is still some blooms left in the desert. Soon it will be too hot!
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

This was a great trip! Rattlesnake starts off pretty slow on the fun factor but ended up being a worthy trail. The scenery was amazing as it transitioned from the desert to mountain.

Burns canyon road is pretty much that. A road. Jacoby trail was very short but exciting in places. After those though we were both out of time and split from there. Natalia was giggling a lot and every time I checked on her she was knocked out. The kiddo seat got bounced a few times so I'm sure she got her excitement in. Marc took a lot more pics and video than I but here's my stuff.

Rattlesnake Canyon

This was the only time we used a spotter the whole trail lol.

Burns canyon

Jacoby Canyon

In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Cool!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I have a little video as well but it's not uploading off my phone well. Tapatalk is freezing. I will post it up soon.
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Man I am jealous! Looks like another beautiful day for wheeling.

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162 View Post
    Man I am jealous! Looks like another beautiful day for wheeling.
    I gotta say it was an absolutely beautiful day. 60s and 70s all day long. Wish there were more that could have made it. The 4runner is going through another deconstruction phase before the heat of summer comes.
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

At least I had a productive day! 4Runner is back on its tires again, and all I need is a couple quarts of ATF to fill up the power steering and an alignment next week and she is done!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    At least I had a productive day! 4Runner is back on its tires again, and all I need is a couple quarts of ATF to fill up the power steering and an alignment next week and she is done!
    This is great news!
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast