Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOLD! Budbuilt IFS Skid Plate/Bellypan Combo - fits 88-95 V6-Auto Truck/4Runner

SOLD! Budbuilt IFS Skid Plate/Bellypan Combo - fits 88-95 V6-Auto Truck/4Runner

BEEEEEF!

Excellent workmanship as with all Budbuilt products.

These have never been installed and have been in my garage for what seems like forever. I can't use the bellypan since I'm making a custom crossmember for my powertrain swap. Selling as a set. These parts were powdercoated locally, so they are no longer raw steel!

The bellypan requires using Bud's low profile crossmember (mine is sold). Save money and help me get this out of my garage! (minor scratches from moving around and tripping over them) Comes with whatever hardware Bud sent me.

Shipping - East Coast - roughly $50, West Coast roughly $75.

Skid plate - 53 lbs.
    Bellypan - 29 lbs.

SOLD AS A SET ONLY! First $400 + shipping.

And now some pics...

Underside of the Skid:

Underside of the Bellypan:
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: Budbuilt IFS Skid Plate - Bellypan Combo - fits 86-95 Truck or 4Runner

OK - these are no longer pending sale, so these are available to anyone...

I want these things gone, so now is your chance for a killer deal! They are all boxed up and ready to go. I will now do this set for $400 SHIPPED in the Continental US.

Brand new and powdercoated. You will NEVER find this good of a deal on these anywhere!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack

ill post it on my club board
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Quote Originally Posted by lee
    ill post it on my club board
    Thanks Lee!!

Bump for a killer deal!!

Re: Budbuilt IFS Skid Plate/Bellypan Combo - fits 88-95 V6-Auto Truck or 4Runner

PRICE DROPPED TO $350 SHIPPED

Re: Budbuilt IFS Skid Plate/Bellypan Combo - fits 88-95 V6-Auto Truck or 4Runner

Thats a great deal for someone...maybe I should put my IFS back on!!

Somebody better jump on this deal
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

If I wait 'til tomorrow, will it go down another $50???? That would make me lean that much more to sending you a certified check. That would save you $9 in paypal fees.

How will they bolt up to my currently stocker '95 4Runner. Little by little I may add a thing or two.

Osiris
    JOE-<br />&#39;95 4Runner (as Bob would say T4R) completely stock, but it&#39;s now a work in process......4X4 auto<br /><br />&#39;04 Chevy Burban Z71 4X4 - kid haulin&#39; bus, but she&#39;s a sweet black b!tch.

Meet me in the middle (another $25 drop) and they are yours. I'm already getting crushed on this sale. Where ya at?

The skid will bolt up as is, bolting up the bellypan will require the addition of a BudBuilt low profile crossmember.

Oh h3ll. gotta buy something else, eh??? Shouldn't have sold that to MarkP!
    I take it I will need the dual case crossmember? I have a '95 4Runner 4WD w/3.0
    Dang, that's another $260+

Is there a rear skid plate also? Or are there only the front skid plate and belly pan? What about the rear shaft and exhaust protection ?

I know that is what you have, but do I need to get a rear skid plate?

JOE-<br />&#39;95 4Runner (as Bob would say T4R) completely stock, but it&#39;s now a work in process......4X4 auto<br /><br />&#39;04 Chevy Burban Z71 4X4 - kid haulin&#39; bus, but she&#39;s a sweet black b!tch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast