Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TRD supercharger program discontinued indefinitely

I have owned nothing but Toyotas as my last five vehicles (not counting the leased Leaf) and didn't so much as even consider a Toyota when we were looking for a car for my wife.

Sounds like the guys on [another forum] are buying up superchargers left and right. LINK

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike View Post
    I have owned nothing but Toyotas as my last five vehicles (not counting the leased Leaf)
    **Cough Cough**

Oh look, a squirrel.

Jerk. I had successfully blocked that POS from my mind.

That's what I was thinking... That Volvo is still more interesting than the Camry
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Only because it had so many write-ups on all the work he had to do to it lol!!!

That's a bummer. I wouldn't buy one for my 4Runner at this stage in its life... but still a bummer to see that program going away.

I share the same sentiment as a few of you on here. I don't think my next vehicle will be Toyota. The only one I'd consider would be the current gen 4Runner. Well, I do like that Corolla* with the hood scoop and big wing.. I think it's called the STi?
    Last edited by fenrisx; 06-13-2015 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun View Post
    Only because it had so many write-ups on all the work he had to do to it lol!!!
    That car had a new problem each week. The old 240/740/940 Volvos were very high quality, but anything newer than those old RWD models are just garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike View Post
    That car had a new problem each week. The old 240/740/940 Volvos were very high quality, but anything newer than those old RWD models are just garbage.
    I agree, that was Volvos I don't care years I feel like, they have really come around recently with some of there models

Well that sucks. Since I got my GMC ive been happy with it but I always have a sweet spot for Toyota. I had been thinking sometime down the road I could find me an older pick up or 84-89 4Runner and swap 3.4L in and supercharge it..oh well.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast