Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Little blue 4Runner and ol' lady. Howdy.

Tourist

Little blue 4Runner and ol' lady. Howdy.

Lost track of Ultimate Yota awhile ago, so much awesome 3rd gen stuff here, need to get back on track. My build is on the overlanding bent, give or take a bend or two. It's my daily driver, my vacation fun, and my suitcase. I've got not much to add so will be lurking in the background appreciating all the infos.

'96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Hi hab, welcome back! This place is not highly active, but many of us are friends and it's a great place to hang out. It's kind of a third gen-heavy here, which is absolutely fine by me.

Tourist
    Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike View Post
    Hi hab, welcome back! This place is not highly active, but many of us are friends and it's a great place to hang out. It's kind of a third gen-heavy here, which is absolutely fine by me.
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm kinda fond of those 3rd gens myself.
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.

Welcome back!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I guess I joined since you've been away. These guys help a lot with some of my crazy ideas I keep coming up with.

Welcome back!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Hey Habs. I just started coming back around, too. Been quietly following along on YT. Love your thread. Keep at it!
    Adam

Tourist
    SeanzOrz- thanks! I can't believe you rolled your truck, I've gotten to page six on your thread...can't wait to see how it works out!

Kryptoroxx- there's so much useful stuff on here and I like your crazy ideas....I've got to look into your rear disc set-up...intriguing indeed!

malteserunner- Well then welcome back to you, too! Glad you're enjoying the build thread, honored you've been following it. Sometimes I tap the keyboard too much, but hopefully it's got useful stuff too.

Glad to be among you all again.

Spoiler: I drove it to work yesterday and today.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Tourist
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    Spoiler: I drove it to work yesterday and today.
    That's a spoiler I can live with!

Welcome back. It's good to see some old faces around.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast