Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: FJ80, family hauler, and crawler.

That's a bit of a trek! The Amgen tour came through town a few years ago, but heading the other direction, past our place, and finishing in Clovis.
    Adam

Went over Pilot Peak, in the clouds. Not great visibility, but fun none the less.

Spotted this spider web I thought looked cool.

A fire went through here last year. Crews have been cutting dead wood out all year. A lot of the mountain area looks like this...

Adam

I moved my license plate to the tailgate, and gave it a little light. Also added an Anzo LED work light to the swing out.

The light is rated at 1200 lumens. Constructed of cast aluminum with a poly carbonate lens, and 6 CREE LED's.

I used a spare deck lamp switch, from a 1st gen 4Runner, which illuminates when the light is powered on.

For the license plate, I went with red LED's, for the sinister look.

Adam

Cool. The red LEDs are a nice touch.

New hood decal, installed.....

Adam

Visited Shuteye Peak today.

Haven't been up there in a couple years. Still looks magnificent!

One of my little guys enjoying the view.

Adam

Tourist
    Nice little touch on the red lamps and really nice on the work light. Love the pics, looks like a lot of fun.
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Thanks, Hab.

The trip was good. Only a couple hiccups. One Jeep couldn't get his 4wd to engage, so he got dragged through a few obstacles. My truck started leaking fluid from the power steering. Was just a return line, so that's all fixed up as of this morning.
    Adam

Tires make contact with the fenders, when stuffed, so... get out the air tools!

Voila!

Nowhere close by to max it out, but it should be good to go. Removed 1 1/8" of fender.

Adam

Started assembling my PrInSu roof rack. I'll mount it to the Landcruiser on Friday. Can't wait to get a roof top tent for this thing!

Adam

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast