My wife has a 2012 Acura with a very light colored tan leather interior that I noticed was looking dirty with areas of the seats starting to show signs of aging. I read some reviews and it seems like people really like Lexol, Leatherique and Zymol for cleaning and treating leather. I found Lexol cleaner and Lexol Leather Conditioner at my local Autozone and decided to give it a try.

I started with this, dirty and creased leather:

My wife hates cleaning car interiors and thus she doesn't give it much attention; and since I rarely drive the car I have never touched it. The driver's seat, leather armrests and center console armrest were pretty dirty. I used a soft cotton towel and went over the leather surfaces with the Lexol cleaner. This removed 100% of the dirt.

While I was cleaning I hit the plastic upper door panels and dashboard with 303 interior UV protectant. Cleaned the wood center console with warm water and cleaned 3 years of spilled soda out of the cupholders.

I used Lexol Leather Conditioner on a soft microfiber towel and wiped down all of the leather surfaces. The result was pretty amazing. The stretch marks that were showing on the seats are nearly gone. I will hit it again in a month or so and that should remove the marks entirely. The seats feel really soft now--you can tell this product will protect the seats from hardening, which leads to cracked and split seats.

Driver's seat that was creased:

I know many of you have leather interiors. Even if you think it's too late, it's probably worth a try. Unless of course your seats are already torn.