Thread: 2016 Toyota Landcruiser

2016 Toyota Landcruiser

I started reading this article in the Yahoo news about the 2016 Landcruiser. Honestly, I started getting all hot and sweaty. Available diesel engine, locking diff(s), available manual transmission. I checked the date to make sure today wasn't April 1. It's not.

http://news.yahoo.com/toyotas-off-ro...115115382.html

For a couple of minutes I thought we were actually going to get something cool. Of course, this article was written for overseas market and somehow made it in the local news. Damn.

Ugh, I wish we could get it over hear! especially the diesel!

Tourist
    And smaller! Like 4Runner size!
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

The implications from VW's "dieselgate" will extend far beyond just Volkswagen. I think our chances of seeing more diesels in the U.S. were just substantially reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike View Post
    The implications from VW's "dieselgate" will extend far beyond just Volkswagen. I think our chances of seeing more diesels in the U.S. were just substantially reduced.
    For the most part I agree. It certainly closes down the market for any international automaker to import their own engines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf