Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 5th Annual Mojave Road Expedition, March 11-13, 2016

Info sent in PM. I'm planning a route around Soda Lake just in case.

Fitting myself in the back as well as all my crap will be a challenge... it always is.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Wanna send me the info too? You never know what my weekend might bring - you could run into me waiting at the cross Saturday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done. Same as before.

I'm excited!!! better get to packing up!

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

in fo' sho
    still planing on meeting you guys friday night

I can't make it. GF can't get the dates off and my tundra bumper is still being built. I'm bummed.
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

Gotcha. Next time!

I am NOT bringing firewood, just don't feel like packing it all in. I'm also not bringing my campfire in a can, for essentially the same reason. I'll be lucky if I remember to pack my undies.

im packing light and quick for this one too. Probably eating hot dogs lol.

2B still the best place to look for you guys friday night?

I think so. I'll let you know if plans change.

oh man looking super windy, but its time to get out there!

Have fun guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast