Thread: Trip Report: JT National Park (Eastern Side)

Trip Report: JT National Park (Eastern Side)

So I finally got out and used the 4runner. Didn't have time to get an invite out but I had a good time anyway. Played around with the camera a little. I need more time and maybe another lens too.

No pavement out there but all you have to do is stay on the trails. I would like to upgrade into the ome 890 springs. Other than that I was really happy with the 4runner. I am also bumping the air compressor up on the priority list as I couldn't air down so I was moving pretty slow on some of the sections.

I took lots more pics but since I was messing with the camera some of them didn't turn out as intended lol. The trails were nothing to write home about but they were tight toght toght like a tiger. Anything bigger than a 4th gen and you would have some bad issues on some of the trails I was on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Glad you were able to get out! Pics are great, thanks for sharing for us web wheelers!

I am doing the front pads today, hopefully that will solve a couple of issues!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I'm trying to work on a map to show my route. I went on some of the undesignated trails this time. Those were a little sketch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf