Thread: Been a while...

Been a while...

Hey guys, what's going on?!

Been a while since I've talked to you guys. Lookin' kinda sparse around here.
    Beat up old 2002 Tacoma

Welcome back!

We have our core members and a whole bunch of lurkers. I'm not as active as I used to be, been busy but there are some good things coming in the next few months.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Hey Pete! How's it going? Yeah, not too much going on around here lately, but there are a few of us trying to keep it interesting whenever we can. What have you been up to?
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Hi Peter. Long time no read.

Well, let's see... What have I been up to?

Got a new job.
    Lost the job.
    Sold the 4runner
    Got another new job.
    Got married.
    Had a kid.
    Resigned from my job.
    Still have my truck.
    Beat up old 2002 Tacoma

You've been busy!

Guess you're in the market for yet another job? Good luck to you. It's tough out there. Better than it was though.

Congrats on the wife and kid!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I'm not working for a paycheck but being a stay at home dad is a lot of work 😀
    Beat up old 2002 Tacoma