Thread: 97 front/rear diff and axle housing.

97 front/rear diff and axle housing.

I know I'm hardly on here but, I have a 4.10 front diff and rear 3rd member along with an ABS rear axle housing. Sorry, no shafts, I used them.I made the swap to a 4.30 E-locker about 7 months ago. Looking to just get rid of these. I'm located North of Palm Springs, will be heading down to San Diego area in about a week if not sold by then. Can also meet up at King of Hammers if anyone's going this week.

All parts are from my '97 SR5 and pulled at roughly 200k. Also, the front diff is missing the vacuum lines as they were bent on my new diff and had to swap them over. Very easy to move over from your own. I'll post pics hopefully tomorrow. $100 per item O.B.O. No shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current: 97 4runner Sr5, 5spd, 4wd... Awaiting wife's approval to start wrenching

Past: 88 Grand Wagoneer AMC 360, 4wd R.I.P.

97 front/rear diff and axle housing.

Just an update. Still have these available, still haven't gotten around to taking photos. I've been preparing to go down to camp Pendleton for a course starting this week. I'll be traveling between Oceanside and Twentynine palms nearly every weekend for the next month or so. I can meet buyer anywhere from San Diego to LA to Palm Springs area. Make me an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current: 97 4runner Sr5, 5spd, 4wd... Awaiting wife's approval to start wrenching

Past: 88 Grand Wagoneer AMC 360, 4wd R.I.P.

are these still available? if so i would like to purchase the rear and possibly the front. Thanks
    Last edited by lego3k1; 06-14-2016 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lego3k1 View Post
    are these still available? if so i would like to purchase the rear and possibly the front. Thanks

still available> or did you buy these up?