Thread: FREE!!! Grill Clips 90467-13005

FREE!!! Grill Clips 90467-13005

Free to those who need them. My friend found these cleaning out his garage and gave them to me to pass on to you guys.

These are the nasty little grill clips that for sure are for a 3rd gen 4runner and I suspect most Toyota trucks since the 80's. He had an 82 pickup.

Want them and you are local? PM me and we will arrange a pick up time.

Want them and you are not local? Send me a self-addressed, stamped envelope (probably 2 stamps). PM me for details!

I have about 25, so quantities are limited!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Hey Sean, I believe I need 2 to 3. Can you save these and let me verify exactly how many by this afternoon?

Absolutely!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Nice find. I had to buy some clips this past winter and I think they were about $1 each. I bought all 6 the dealer had.