Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: August 12-14, 2016 Coyote Flats Planning

I would like to go. That weekend is clear right now for me so if you are taking old fat guys that don't post often because they know nothing about 3rd gen error codes count me in.
    Last edited by RobG; 07-05-2016 at 09:58 PM.
    93 4runner - 3.0 5spd
    2005 LandCruiser

So...if we were going to get a hotel Thursday night we'd get one in Big Pine? Bishop?
    2004 Lexus LX470
    2003 Toyota 4Runner
    1996 Toyota 4Runner SR5
    1972 Toyota FJ40
    1970 Chevy C20 "shop truck"

Bishop.

That reminds me that I need to get on those tracks! I'm doing early start at work and working for 2 other people. I'm smoked. Or fried. Something like that.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

or you could just ask me for the tracks since you know I have all of southern Kalifornia for the most part : P

I have the ones from last year. Just trying to figure out where was good and where was not.

Did you record track of last year?

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

no tracks, just got all the trails up there.

Looking through the trails from Troy, there is no reason to reinvent the wheel. I might add some directions to the map via pins but nothing more.

How many do we have onboard?

Lexi and I are a go.
    Savage offroad is high confidence
    Mike is coming.
    another person is a 50%

who else?

I'm gonna be a maybe now. I've got to make something and test the hell out of it before I can take that truck on trips

I'd love to go, and am a big "maybe". I'd already asked for the time off work, and you know how questionable that can be. It was initially the first weekend of our Glacier trip, but if Erin's ok with me using the first 3 days of our vacation, or I can extend it, and get it off, I'm in. That does not sound optimistic, does it?

I am a maybe; working on the daycare situation, which is complicated by the fact that I am doing Whitney the following weekend and will be away yet again.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast