Thread: Cheap place to buy clips and fasteners

Cheap place to buy clips and fasteners

Hey guys,

Stumbled upon this website looking for the wheel well apron skirt push fasteners for my 98 4Runner. Online dealer price = $1.50/unit. This website called clipsandfasteners.com. They charge only $0.60 per fastener (pack size is 25 units thought) WITH shipping.

They sell just about every kind of clip, fastener, bolt, screw, etc. for Toyotas and other vehicle brands.

And if this is old news and you weren't sharing, you suck!

Thanks for the tip! I need a lot for the 4runner and a few for the Lexus!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Thanks for sharing! Needed to find an alternative to the dealer!

Sean,

Got them today. They ship out of Anaheim so you should get them probably within 2 days.

Guys,

Just some FYI: I installed them today to secure the new rubber fender skirts I made and while not quite a perfect tight fit, it works as the tabs that are located in the shaft of the plug still fold in and grab the backside of the sheetmetal. Much better than the three types I bought at the local parts store. I'm going to take my digital calipers out can check the shaft diameter later.

I'm going to take my digital calipers out can check the shaft diameter later.
    There is a joke here but I'm going to let it pass.

I'm glad, however, that you were able to find some proper parts to stuff into your holes.