Thread: I guess I have the next 30 years of my life semi planned out....

I guess I have the next 30 years of my life semi planned out....

I am sure as some of you have seen on facebook, three months in the making and a lot of missed trips (due to the fact it seems every week I would hear "closings going to be next week"), My fiance and I have become an homeowners! And I have a garage finally that I can do some wrenching in!

Que the required Toyota and new House pictures!

Plans for the future:
    Move in and relax

Lol
    In all seriousness, get the garage organized after the move so the vehicles can finally be taken car of.
    Turn the one room salon into a Bar area
    Finish the half bath in the basement
    Throw a bad ass party with a lot of booze because this was one of the worst roller coasters of life I have been on to date and need to heal my wounds....
    Last edited by YotaFun; 10-29-2016 at 07:12 AM.

Very nice and congratulations!

Will the other 4runner fit in the garage?
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Congratulations. While it is exciting to be homeowners I really disliked the buying process.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood4x4 View Post
    Very nice and congratulations!

Will the other 4runner fit in the garage?
    Without the roof rack for sure, with the rack, maybe, I haven't tested it yet since I don't want to rush into the 5spd swap I have been wanting to do lol

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike View Post
    Congratulations. While it is exciting to be homeowners I really disliked the buying process.
    OMG I dreaded the buying process, and it did in fact take forever, our original closing date was set for July 29th, we put our notice in to be out by the end of August, and when we didn't close, we ended up actually living in separate areas due to our dogs and our commutes for work which was probably the worst, if we didn't close when we did I was going to give up on this house.

Nice house. Looks even better with the 3rd gens in the driveway.

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike View Post
    Nice house. Looks even better with the 3rd gens in the driveway.
    Thank You! Yeah, I was determined to make sure the first picture I posted of the house had the 4Runners in it lol!
    Didn't take much convincing to get the better half to drive one while I took the other to the closing lol