Thread: Air Lift warranty rocks!

Air Lift warranty rocks!

I didn't know this until I started reading around the interwebs and Air Lift's site, but yes true to their warranty they do in fact replace their air bags with no fuss. I called their (800) 248-0892 line and had a short conversation w/ one of their reps. They're sending me a new bag + all lines at no charge to me. No RMA nonsense. I believe it's because I also registered my product (Air lift 1000) when I bought it, so they had a record of my purchase, so don't neglect doing that when you buy your Air Lift stuff.

Their warranty is why I bought them for my 3rd gen and why I'll buy them for the 4th gen. Years ago I had issues with the barb at the top of the bag piercing the air line when the suspension was compressed. It was an easy fix, just pull it off and snip off an inch for a new end, but they went a step above and sent me a length of their heavier line without hesitation.

Glad to hear they are taking care of you. I basically used my air bags as bump stops and they were work horses.

Good to hear they took care of you too, Mike. This bag's leak or wherever it is really is perplexing. I thought the water test would at least reveal a little stream of bubbles but nothing. Anyways the bag and hardware should be here by the weekend, says Airlift.

On another note and purely in hindsight, running the lines separately made troubleshooting much easier.