Thread: 3rd G 4r - bumpers, center console, hitch, roof bars, skids - Sacramento

3rd G 4r - bumpers, center console, hitch, roof bars, skids - Sacramento

** SOLD **

As some of you know, my 3rd gen got pasted several months back. If you don't know me, paddlenbike and 4x4mike will vouch for me.

Rather than kill myself trying to part out the leftovers I still have at the house, this crap is free to whatever forum member wants to come pick it up in Sacramento. No, I won't likely meet you half way, and I sure as heck won't ship it. Not to be an ass, but at this price... :-)

None of this was on the rig when I got crunched, if you care...

+ Front and rear stock bumpers, really good shape; rear bumper notched for the tow hitch flip.
    + Center console in Oak from a 1999+ 4Rnr. Never got around to installing
    + Tow hitch bar (stock) (Replaced when I got a custom rear bumper)
    + Standard crossbars for limited roof rack

The following aren't in pristine shape, but they are still quite workable...

+ Two piece set of Trail Carnage skid plates. Most of the bolts are there, remainders are Toyota standard 12mm stuff. They are a little warped and dented; they've enjoyed life on a 4runner that occasionally got dirty.

p.s. I'll post pictures if I get any nibbles, otherwise I'll save myself the time of digging around in the attic for now.

p.p.s. if you're going to take stuff and then turn around and sell it, that's your business, but a beer-oriented kickback wouldn't be inappropriate, ya know?
    Last edited by scottiac; 12-18-2017 at 10:02 AM.
    Scott
    2017 blue 4runner ORP / Shrockwork sliders, RCI skids, and a small pile of not-yet-installed bits.
    (Proud recipient of $22,000 in damage within the first five months of ownership. Darnit.)

I will vouch for Scott. He's a good guy and had a great 3rd gen. I'm not sure how many local third gen guys there are on here but you never know.

Scott, have you tried Craigslist? I know it's never ideal but you've got some good stuff that I'm sure would sell.

I will vouch for Scott. He's a good guy and had a great 3rd gen. I'm not sure how many local third gen guys there are on here but you never know.

Scott, have you tried Craigslist? I know it's never ideal but you've got some good stuff that I'm sure would sell.