Thread: URD 7th injector kit (minus pump and spark plugs) | Sacramento, CA

** Sold ** URD 7th injector kit (minus pump and spark plugs) | Sacramento, CA

Folks,

I was cleaning out my garage of parts I never got around to putting on my S/C 97 4runner, and in there I found my new in box URD 7th injector kit. It is NOT the complete kit, as it doesn't include the fuel pump or the spark plugs (I already had those with the gen 1 URD performance kit which I removed after several years.)

$400 obo

Thanks, and any leads appreciated.

Edit: This is for the "black" supercharger, not the grey.

-Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by scottiac; 01-30-2018 at 10:27 AM. Reason: goofed up subject.
    Scott
    2017 blue 4runner ORP / Shrockwork sliders, RCI skids, and a small pile of not-yet-installed bits.
    (Proud recipient of $22,000 in damage within the first five months of ownership. Darnit.)

That's a deal. And you just had this laying around? I'll pass it along as Ken and I have a friend that has a 2nd gen supercharger that could benefit from this.

Yeah, I pulled the old tuning computer off because the 4runner was just running rough, and it fixed things for a while, but I wanted the power, so I got the newer 7th injector kit instead, but never got around to installing it before the beast got crunched.
    Scott
    2017 blue 4runner ORP / Shrockwork sliders, RCI skids, and a small pile of not-yet-installed bits.
    (Proud recipient of $22,000 in damage within the first five months of ownership. Darnit.)

Scott,
    I will take it.
    Give me a call.
    Stuart
    xxx-xxx-xxxx

Scott, Stuart. Stuart, Scott.

Scott, Stuart is a friend of Ken and I. Ken's been able to talk him into a 3rd gen, a supercharger and a Sprinter van. Stuart on the other hand has planted the idea of owning a hovercraft in my head. Together we have some great conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike View Post

Scott, Stuart is a friend of Ken and I. Ken's been able to talk him into a 3rd gen, a supercharger and a Sprinter van. Stuart on the other hand has planted the idea of owning a hovercraft in my head. Together we have some great conversations.
    Haha, all true! Can I help anyone else spend their money?

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike View Post
    Haha, all true! Can I help anyone else spend their money?
    I've spent enough money!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.