Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom 3D Printing - Snorkel Grills - 100 Series Coin Trays - Custom Designs

Custom 3D Printing - Snorkel Grills - 100 Series Coin Trays - Custom Designs

I am thinking of branching out into the 3D printing market place by offering some custom designs and offering my design and printing services.

All products are printed in colorFabb nGen. I currently have a large stock of black, but can order any color or material necessary.

Here is my 100 Series Coin Tray / Heated Seat Switch Protector. I am always hitting the switches with my coffee mug in the dark trying to find the cup holder by feel. I created this to prevent me from hitting the switches and finally providing a place to put loose change.

Price for the Coin Tray is $12.00 local pickup in SoCal, $17.00 shipped.

My Snorkel Grill fits Safari and Safari-knockoff snorkels and is a direct replacement for the factory grill. Shown below is for my Lexus, but I will create nearly any custom design requested. If it is something I think I can sell again, there will be no design charge (standard logos, etc). If it is unique to you, there will be an appropriate design charge we can discuss.

Price for the unpainted snorkel grill is $20.00 local pickup in SoCal, $25.00 shipped. Paint can be quoted.

Added 11 Feb 18:

3rd Gen Tacoma (2016+) Mount for Tekonsha Prodigy P3 Brake Controller

This fits in the coin? tray left of the steering wheel. Provides access to the manual brake control on the bottom. No drill or permanent modification of the vehicle!

Price for the Brake Controller Mount is $27.00 local pickup in SoCal, $32.00 shipped and is provided with the required mounting screws.

Custom Designs:

I can quote custom designs. I can also work with most CAD drawings, including SolidWorks .sldprt and .sldasm, AutoCad .DXF, and STEP.

Some things I have printed:

Yaesu Mount:

PM me for ordering information and RFQ. Stay tuned for more products and pictures!
    Last edited by Seanz0rz; 02-11-2018 at 04:21 PM.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Good looking pieces Sean. As I get along in my build I may need your services. This new vehicle has some getting used to and small storage solutions like your tray would be nice.

I'll be working on a tray for the center stack of your 4th gen. I'm not sure if they changed over the years. Coming soon.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I don't want to gum up your post but would be happy to help you on 4th gen stuff.

The 4th gen's center console and stack has a few "storage" pockets/sections that are pretty much unusable due to their location or size. The cup holders are also near functionless and if you use them the drink covers one of the storage drawers. Dividers/organizers for a couple of these spots would be useful as small items like your Yaseu face mount, mic mount, switch panels, etc.

I don't mind the gum up. I know Roy was talking about the flip down box under the stereo or AC controls? Converting that to a Yaesu mount and whatever else would fit there.

I have been really impressed with the heat resistance of this plastic. It has survived well in my LX over the last summer (not that summer has ever ended).

Added 3rd Gen Tacoma Prodigy P3 Mount. This one was really fun! Unfortunately it takes a bit of labor to finish because of the odd part design.

Last edited by Seanz0rz; 02-11-2018 at 04:22 PM.

I'll be adding all of this and more to my new Etsy shop.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/5945936...tm_term=so.slt

If I ever get the 4Runner back up and running along with the snorkel installed could you make a cover that says Toyota too??

Don't mean to hijack, all this 3D printing is cool!

Just worked this up today:

Printed in black and I will paint the lettering red. I just sprayed it with black about 20 minutes ago. It is supposed to be cold this week (yay!) so painting might take a bit more time than normal. I will keep you updated.

100 Series trailer brake controller bracket:

https://www.etsy.com/EndlandDesign/l...sha-prodigy-p3
    Last edited by Seanz0rz; 07-19-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast