Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buildup of Jimbo74's Xcab

Re: Buildup of Jimbo74's Xcab

got a little bit of work done, but cant get it to turn over... i have power at the battery and to the starter, but when i turn the key in the ignition, the little wire gets no voltage to the starter... hmmmmmm looks like i have an ignition switch or wiring problem

which lights? the round in the grill guard or the restangle? i also plan on going with 7" rounds on the top side of the grille guard, will end up sitting jsut atthe hoodline... probably should go all rounds....

all round?

might also mount some yellow foglights right new to the headlights for turn signals

its been awhile since i psoted here..... my truck runs!!!!!! been driving it around until last friday but only a temporary setback right now.... one of my water neck bolt holes is stripped and i need to helicoil it, good thing i found out befroe catastrophic failure happened.. i was at costco and saw steam! was liek wtf?! parked it and checked it out, went in costco and bought some tools and coolant... bandaided it home... now just need to helicoil it... already bought the helicoil

it has all its body parts now, i just dont have newer pics

helicoiled my waterneck, seems to be good... havent road tested it yet, but i did bench test it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12