Right after buying my '07 I ordered up a lift and it's been sitting in my garage for weeks now. I had done a little research and was about to buy a Bilstein 5100/OME lift like I had on the 3rd gen but figured I'd try something new. I went with Dobinson as they are new to the US market and had many more spring choices than OME and Metal Tech.

For example, they have mid and long travel options. Coil choices for V6 or V8, as well as about 6 different rear coils based on your weight (cargo, 3rd row, swingouts, etc.). I decided to go with the front coils for a V8 with mid weight since I have a bumper'ette' and winch coming (https://www.c4fabrication.com/produc...-winch-bumper/). I also opted for mid travel as I didn't want to drop the extra money for new trailing arms and panhard.

I also went with the Dobinson's UCA's and a diff drop kit. Both are really nice and will help keeps things in spec.

So far I'm really happy with the ride. The stock ride was very smooth but extremely limited in travel and barely fit my tires. This new kit is still smooth yet stiffer than stock. I've only been able to test it on curbs and speed bumps but plan to take it out soon.