Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New members roll call!!!

New members roll call!!!

Welcome to the forum! We're glad you found us! Tell us a little about yourself, how you became interested in Toyotas and what you hope to learn here.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: ROLL CALL!!!

hey mike, we should create a "Roll Call" thread but its almost too similar to this one. what say you?

Check in time, fellas! Post up and let us know you're here

I'm here....I'm always here...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack

TDiddy reporting for duty!

1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

This thread goes great with this one:

http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...=26&topic=76.0

Hey!! Well my yota obsession began in high school. . . . I absolutely loved the tacomas!! I had one for about a year and i wish i still had it &#58;(

I am currently looking for a 1st or 2nd gen 4runner for a build up!

Toyota is a disease. . . . and im not looking for a cure!!

Hey Katy! Welcome to the forum!
    One day I'll be out to visit you guy....one day!
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

Quote Originally Posted by localmotion
    Hey Katy! Welcome to the forum!
    One day I'll be out to visit you guy. . . . one day!
    Thanks!! The sooner the better! Im having fun digging around the site! Looks GREAT!

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast