Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: New members roll call!!!

Re: ROLL CALL!!!

Marc,

That was my fault, bud! good to see the SD crew here

Marc, we need you and/or the rest of the SD crew to plan a good run down there as we already have Pismo planned for Oct and June Lake planned for August.

Bob

Morphine checking in. Better late then never I say. So I'll try and stick to the OP's questions:

1.) Tell us a little about yourself
    So I'm 29 and work as a network/systems engineer (yeah i get to do both jobs!) I'm happily engaged for what seems like an eternity, and have 7 children - those being my 2 huskies and 5 cats!
    2.) How you became interested in Toyotas
    My first car at the age of 16 was an automatic 91 Yota extra cab that I slammed to the ground then lifted up, and everything in between. Many good memories and many good times. She never let me down!!! I've always had good luck/experiences with Toyota and I love the body lines of the now older trucks and 4runners.
    3.) What you hope to learn here
    Well as much as possible!!! I'm a mechanical noob but love to try! I'm not afraid to ask questions so sometimes I can help others learn....whether I understand it or not!
    &#039;91 v6 3.0L 4x4 Pickup. Oversized Valves, Ceramic Downey Headers, K&amp;N Cone Filter Knock off, ISR Mod, Pro Comps 33x12.50x15&#039;s, 2&quot; BL, Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer,Bilstein&#039;s in the corners,&nbsp; Acura Bucket Seats, Custom dye&#039;d Black carpet!<br />Stereo: Pioneer DEH-P7600MP HU, 4&quot; 2-way Pioneer TS-G1040R, 6.5&quot; 4-way Pioneer TS-A1681R, Sub in progress!!

Jamie is doing some serious recruiting! nice! recruiter of the month!!

I'm glad to see a flipoff icon in the list.

Bamachem's "Management Team" picture is sexy
    [glow=blue,2,300]2002 4WD TOYOTA TACOMA &quot;TURTLE TACO&quot;[/glow]&nbsp; &lt;All the goods listed here&gt;

Hi guys,

Glad to find the new site. I drifted away from the "old" place over a year ago and started focusing more on the Landcruiser. My '98 4runner just had its birthday (100k) while on a trip to Moab last week. I got a random PM from MTL and decided to check out the new digs.

Cheers and good work on the new site.

Oh, and I'm also one of those who got the mystery-gram from Jamie about this place. Thanks for making me feel special, Jamie
    [glow=blue,2,300]2002 4WD TOYOTA TACOMA &quot;TURTLE TACO&quot;[/glow]&nbsp; &lt;All the goods listed here&gt;

Another Jamie recruit here! Thanks guys for making this happen. Now I'm off to beg Cebby for some different color options.

Mike
    Less is more

Yet another Jaime recruit. Gee thanks, Bob, you could have at least given me a heads up about this thing you beyotch!
    &#039;99 Taco PreRunner V6 3.4L auto

I also got the "mystery" Jamie email, but after seeing the mods for this site, I knew where I should be. I am 30, have had 4 4runners(1st-3rd Gens), and have learned a lot, and want to keep learning.
    1996 4Runner Limited<br />Sonoran 1.2,315x70x17 Goodyear MTR/Kevlar, 4xInnovations Bumper,1&quot; Body Lift,Race Ace Louvers,Deck Plate Mod.... Always More To Come

welcome welcome welcome!!

make yourself at home!!!
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast