Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: New members roll call!!!

Re: ROLL CALL!!!

I thought you guys were trying to keep me out, my registration wouldn't go through .

Nice to see everyone keep the same screen names .
    1999 Turbocharged 4Runner<br />2008 4Runner

Hi Guys...I have also managed to find my way here. As usual I don't have much to contribute, but oh so much to learn, thanks for the opportunity. Love the layout of the board so far, very nice.

ps: totally diggin the smilies and the spell check!
    Julie aka Jules, Ju, Ruby<br />95 Runner SR5 22re 5spd stock till next year--saving my pennies like a good little girl&nbsp;

I had wondered where everyone went from YT board!
    The board looks good. I was a long time "lurker" on YT.... Now that I have learned alot about my Runner in the last couple of years, maybe I can help someone else out.

At any rate, I made it over too.

Thanks for the great site.

James
    2000 4Runner Limited. Diff-Lock Mod. Deck-Plated. Commo Gear.&nbsp; Ready for Lift/Tires!

Chickenlover; reporting for dooty.
    &#039;95 4Runner, 3.0, Auto, 140K.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLover
    Chickenlover; reporting for dooty.
    It's pronounced "doodie"
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Hate when I have to put my beer done for roll call..
    2005 Taco 4x4. Fabtech 6&quot; 2.5 Dirt Logics on 285&#039;s/75/16&#039;s, ARB w/warn 8000, Airaid Intake, , Bestop Cover.Sliders coming soon.

How about yota channles. Mister Willie, chokingly and ruby, please don't block this or delete this this is free speech and canonly be consider as such. I like both then Little guy they are noble kids and would contribute here. they have big dream I like to follow. plus they had girl problems that we all enjoined... Arvy is good, and has info to offer. I was glad to see ruby come over. and chickenlover. why wait for a change in their status as being baned.
    This is America, I think they can live on their own merits, let then do so. This country was discoverer on freedom of speech. I would like to see Death Cougar here. he was a solid man and back downed form no one. you have flaming as a no no in your rules this isn't flaming this is stating the truth. Whey did all of you leaven, because the principle's that your parents tough you about fair play and you own seance of it... That me friends and fellow Americans the point to where we are!!!!! I can not say it enough. Freedom is not free! Its the likes like us who are willing to protest a wrong when we see it. And having the courage to follow through with it no matter at the price that is paid for that freedon. We do not need to walk around on egg schells here and be afraid of outher forums? note I did say forms, we are not at war the policy has be set, but out policy is by far a friendly and fairer to the members rights as any outher form. We have nothing to be ashamed of her or do we have any thing to be afraid of here we are the high road we are following our constitutional rights, no one is ashamed of that!!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

what the hell are you talking about Jim? I cant read your post for crap. Spacing, grammar and spell check...hell its even provided for you!

If you have problems with members, take it off the stage.

On another note, welcome Austin...good to see you back! Good to see you all here!
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

Quote Originally Posted by tour4fun
    I thought you guys were trying to keep me out, my registration wouldn't go through .

Nice to see everyone keep the same screen names .
    joyce,

glad you got it figured out. i hope to see you on the trails this year. we got big bear coming up as well as june lake. i think you will really like june!

bob

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast