Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: New members roll call!!!

Re: ROLL CALL!!!

Just seen a link to this on UZSwap....thought I'd sign up.....am a member of most other forums so some might know me from there.

94 4Runner <br />1UZFE Lexus V8 (All Alloy, Quad Cam, 32 Valve)<br />2&quot; Bodylift, BJ Spacers, Cruiser Coils, 315/70/R17 (35x12.5) Mickey Thomson MTZ&#039;s on 17x9 Brute B201 Wheels<br />4.8&#039;s, Rear Air-Locker, TJM Front Bar, Custom Rear Bar and Sliders<br /><br />1978 FJ40 Landcruiser Hardtop<br />4&quot; Lift, 15x10 Mickey Thomson Classic II&#039;s, 35x12.5 TrXus MT&#039;s

seen you post a couple time on yotatech

Quote Originally Posted by Twisty
    Just seen a link to this on UZSwap....thought I'd sign up.....am a member of most other forums so some might know me from there.
    Thought I was going to have to send you an engraved invitation... Glad to see you made it over!!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I'm here. Married with an 8 year old son. Enjoy camping, but the wife doesn't.

I got my first Yota in early January 2005. It was an 88, 3.0L, 5spd longbox. At that time, my friends were surprised that I even got a truck (It was actually for my wife who just started a new job, but she didn't like it). I recall paying a garage to have the 2 drive belts, one rear brake cylinder and a sway bar link replaced for around $450. When I told a friend, he seemed to be visibly upset and advised me that I could have changed the belts myself for next to nothing. Every since then, I decided it was time to learn how to fix it myself.

Since January 2005, I've had a total of 7 Toyota trucks; 6 of which had 22re's. I bought, fixed and sold 5 of them, and my most recent purchase was about a month ago. I've been able to do just about everything on my stock trucks with the exception of a major block/head overhaul. I started off with a few cheap wrenches and hand tools, and now I estimate that I've invested well over $7000 worth of tools. The spending just doesn't seem to stop...

Troy
    1995 4Runner, 5spd, 22R-E, stock, 125,000 miles

rocket checkin' in.
    Looks like this forum is doing pretty good. Just what i need...yet another one to spend and waste time on.

I'm "working" on my '96 now...seeing what should be done before it gets lifted and a few other goodies i have waiting to be installed. I'll add a writeup or something once i get cracking...hopefully soon.

&#039;96-&#039;02 4runner<br />When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser-

bout time, rocket! this is where everyone moved to less bull#### and girly drama

I'll be adding my somewhat less than two cents over here too .
    &quot;You have enemies? Good. That means you have stood up for something, sometime in your life.&quot; -Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Elton
    im here too
    GAH NOOOOO!!! We just can't get away from you!!
    Need that hard to find part? Nix99 Used Toyota and Lexus parts!

Rocket,, amen brother,, welcome, this place "ROCKS"
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

I've made my way over here thanks to Blake (neliconcept). I hope to keep learning/ spending more on my 4Runner

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast