Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: New members roll call!!!

Re: ROLL CALL!!!

Great to see some familiar names again guys. Great looking site you have here!
    94/2.4/5spd/261/331250GeolanderMT

Quote Originally Posted by EWAYota
    Great to see some familiar names again guys. Great looking site you have here!
    i agree, LOTS of wisdom here, and the fact that they are willing to share it, love that.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

how the hell did i get HERE?

well im here so

[quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

The postwhore tribe is beginning to come together

Laura here, checking in. Fell in love with Toyotas at at 5 when my dad got his first Toyota pick up truck and turned it into a street queen.

I too lucked into the link from checking 4Runners.org

Hey all - just stopping in to see what you all have done!
    Molly <br />aka Lysmachia<br />93 4 Runner SAS - in THREE Tone Goodness

Hi! I'm here under a different alias from my usual (Funrunner). Nice board! Back to lurking....
    - Shannon<br />&#039;99 4Runner SR5, 5 spd, 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by YotaChic
    Laura here, checking in. Fell in love with Toyotas at at 5 when my dad got his first Toyota pick up truck and turned it into a street queen.

I too lucked into the link from checking 4Runners.org

4runners.org...that's a great site, huh!

So this is where y'all been hiding! Good thing I bookmarked that oh so wonderful 4runners.org site . Just looked through all the pages in this thread and nice to see lots of familiar names. Hope to be as useless here as I was "over there" lol

Hey guys I'm here to join in on this forum action. I have been cruisin a few other boards and am a big supporter of what Cebby's been up to. I'm also building up a 1UZ for my Tacoma. I'll be postin some of my progress alongside his build sometime soon.

Keep on wheelin! Great forum being built here and looks like a good bunch of people as well.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast