Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: New members roll call!!!

Re: ROLL CALL!!!

Hey guys and gals. Ya I wandered over here too. Just added some TRD to my name HEHE. Well I guess you cant have too many forums to learn from you all, so Ill just be on my way to start lurking around this one too.

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    one thing I cant get me enough of sometimes is Charleston since I used to goto school there.
    Yeah, I'm loving me some Chucktown too with all this nice weather, but MAN your Runner looks good in Colorado, you can't take pics like your avatar around here!

I'm here!!!

Any one miss me? Doubt it...

New smileys for me to play with too! So exciting, I just can't contain myself!
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

i did, i did, lol and i dont say that about everyone. lol
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Quote Originally Posted by YotaChic
    Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    one thing I cant get me enough of sometimes is Charleston since I used to goto school there.
    Yeah, I'm loving me some Chucktown too with all this nice weather, but MAN your Runner looks good in Colorado, you can't take pics like your avatar around here!
    as soon as I find me some time I may get a pic of it in charleston, no mountains maybe but some beautiful 1700s homes and beach front property
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Hello. I'm Isaac.

I am a webwheeling internet tough guy.

I doubt anyone actually cares how i got interested in Toyotas.

Sometimes I wish my girlfriend was more like my Toyota: I'm sure the Toyota wouldn't get jealous if i blew 2000 shopping for the girlfriend...
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

Fink's in da house...I'm white, I can say that kinda stuff.

welcome over fink, good to see ya here
    92 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4<br />Skyjacker Nitro shocks, Pro-Comp steering stabilizer, clear bumper lenses, lund windjammer, OME standard coils, ISR mod, inlet pipe removed, Bushwaker Fender Flares.<br /><br />2002 Tacoma Prerunner V6 extracab. Lund Intercepter bug guard, rear glass sunshield, Bilstein shocks on rear.<br /><br />2004 Honda CRV EX stock belongs to wife.

I'm here thanks to Katie and J!!! I would have been here sooner but for some reason everyone was trying to keep this a secret?? Anyway thanks for having me!!!!

P.S. Thank you so much for spell check!! TJ

<<<edited. no cross forum instigating posts.>>>
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Welcome TJ, sorry you had problems over at the other place. It sounds like someone is taking their new job a bit too seriously.
    92 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4<br />Skyjacker Nitro shocks, Pro-Comp steering stabilizer, clear bumper lenses, lund windjammer, OME standard coils, ISR mod, inlet pipe removed, Bushwaker Fender Flares.<br /><br />2002 Tacoma Prerunner V6 extracab. Lund Intercepter bug guard, rear glass sunshield, Bilstein shocks on rear.<br /><br />2004 Honda CRV EX stock belongs to wife.

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast