Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: New members roll call!!!

Re: ROLL CALL!!!

Sup peeps, Stevo here.

My obbsession started waaay waaay back in the day when my bro had a slammed toyota pickup. The truck was extremly reliable, but the suspension wasnt. Always have loved the body styles of the yotas.

Then came the time to drive, Got a hand down car for a few hundred till I saved up enough to get my 4Runner . I Had my Runner as a weekend warrior under insurance and my Beretta as the DD. As soon as I got my Toyota though, I have yet still to drive my car again. And that was over 2 years ago since I bought my baby.

What can I say. Toyotas are the best!
    96 4Runner SR5 S/C - 03&#039; Tacoma coils 3&#039;&#039; Toytec Spacer lift with 1&#039;&#039; Diff Drop. 3 1/2&#039;&#039; Downey Rear lift Coil Springs.<br /><br />285/75R/16 Goodyear MT/R.<br /><br />URD Fuel Kit

Emptypockets made the move! Great site BTW.
    - Scott<br />Model: &#039;02 4Runner SR5 - White On Natural Oak, Tan Interior<br />Engine/Performance: 3.4L V6, Auto, AndyMod, Jardine Catback Exhaust, S&amp;B Intake<br />Rear Suspension: 3.75&quot; LC 80 Coils, Rancho RS5000 Shocks<br />Front Suspension: 3&quot; OME 882 Coils, OME N91SC Shocks, Diff Drop<br />Tires: 285/75R16 Wild Country TXR II, Stock Wheels<br />Misc: Full Time Power Outlet Mod, Extra Power Outlet Mod, GE Nighthawks<br /><br />My Profile: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2915959

And, another SteveO has made it. Great site.

You'll know my rig.
    4Runner for sale

Checking in. I wondered where everyone went.

Not much that I can add as I don't do any of my own work and just lurk around to learn.

I'm glad Jamie pointed me in the "right" direction.
    Edwin

Good to see you guys over here!
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Hey guys,

I made the switch from Yotatech also... although I'm sure I'll still be periodically lurking around the old fighting grounds as well.

Background about me: I'm a Mechanical Engineer, and love to tear things apart. I bought my first Toyota in early 2005. The '02 4Runner shown in my avatar. I found Yotatech.com shortly after that, and got very interested in performing my own maintenance. Since then, my only visits to the dealership have been to pick up parts or to get alignments and MVI inspections.

In august 2006, I bought my '93 4Runner, which I've slowly been nursing back to health since.

As always, I hope to provide as much help as I can, and continue to learn from the best Toyota wrenchers around!

Ghislain
    2002 4Runner, Auto-A340F, 3.4L, 4.30 Gears<br />TJM T15 Front Bumper &amp; Warn M8000, 4xInnovation sliders, Sonoran Steel 1.2 Lift, Toytec LCA Skids, Tundra Brake Upgrade (231mm), Extended rear diff breather,&nbsp; Deckplate Mod, Andymod, Dual batt setup with Optima blue top aux battery, Hardwired 1000W inverter, Aux fuse box, Full time power to 12V plugs, Yaesu FT7800R Radio, &quot;4-air&quot; system for airing up/down tires.<br /><br />2004 Camry LE - stock (and will stay that way)<br /><br />1993 4Runner has been sold

great to see you all here! so for you late comers, did you just not hear about us?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5
    great to see you all here! so for you late comers, did you just not hear about us?
    Just heard from Jamie. I was wondering where everyone went.
    Edwin

Hey all. Checking in. Congrats to you guys that got the site up and running. No mean feat.
    Mark<br />04 4Runner SE, 17x9 MT ClassicLocks, 35&quot; BFG&#39;s, ARB lockers frnt and rear, 4.56 Gears, SW Sliders &amp; Bullbar, Smittybilt 10000lb winch, custom susp, 1.5&quot; 4Crawler BL, Kurt Trailing Arms, Cobra 75WXST CB radio, 4ft Firestick, Yaesu FT-7800 2m/70cm Ham Radio, Sat. Radio.

George aka Fuzion
    coming over courtesy of Jamie
    In the process of looking for a new vehicle!
    97 4Runner, TJM-17, Brembo rotors, scoop, blacked out lights, black sequoia wheels, 5% tint, lots of goodies&nbsp; - now retired to 4runner heaven.

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast