Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: New members roll call!!!

Re: ROLL CALL!!!

Wow! Hey guys, just checkin in, big thanks to Jamie for hooking me up with the info.
    -Chris-

How do, all!!

Yep, just heard about the new board today, so I had to come have a look see!

Started my Yota addiction about 20 years ago, when I went camping, MTB riding, and wheeling with a group of friends with 2 trucks and a 4Runner in Moab. I got my '90 SR5 XTra cab 4X4 in '91, and have had it ever since. I've now put almost 5,000 miles on her since the 3.4 conversion that I finished just before Christmas.

It's good to see some familiar names, knowing what kind of knowledge they represent!

Looking forward to learning more, and helping out, too (once I get used to the lay-out! lol!)

Raj

well crap looks like ive been away from the boards too long!! just found the new site! Jonathan reporting in for duty, great to see that some of you guys are still around, missed a few of you lately, because i havent been able to keep up with all thats been going on.
    96 4Runner 4x4 locked and loaded

Hey, So this is where everyone who knows everything went. Coming from yotatech, previously named Godzilla. That was for the ol'green 92. Now new forum, new name. I also heard of it through Jamie. Cant wait to not be a newbie status!
    99 4Runner Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5
    great to see you all here! so for you late comers, did you just not hear about us?
    I just heard about it yesterday. Glad to be here, the "staff" here posts 90% of what I read at the other place anyway! Hopefully we can find a nice niche here, let's see how many threads we can get going about LC wheels on a 3rd gen 4runner
    2005 Tacoma D-cab TRD 4x4

jonathan, godzilla and justin,

great to see you guys here! good to see some familiar names and thanks for the compliments godzilla and justin about us former staff guys. seems that most people like yourself recognize and appreciate us for what we did over there. greater things will come, trust us

bob

yea, what bob said!

Welcome!!!
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

Hey nice Site! Gonna take some getting used to but what the hay!
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing so much, with so little, for so long, that now we can do anything with nothing.

Ooops. I put stuff in the wrong place already.

Good to be here.

________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Well finaly made it over here and was able top set my account up had a problem last few weeks when I tried, Maybe cause I was trying to pick just a 2 Letter name hmmmm so now I added some more to my name so if no one recalls its WT normaly over on the dark side
    My first post now I have to poke around and learn were everything else is now.
    Place is looking good guys and gals...

Well off to explore around now....

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast