Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: New members roll call!!!

Re: ROLL CALL!!!

my email said this thread was locked? then immeadietly I got an email saying it was unlocked? What happened?
    Need that hard to find part? Nix99 Used Toyota and Lexus parts!

Just seeing if everyone is on their toes...

Actually...

That would be an oops. I meant to lock the sticker thread and hit the wrong one.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

yea i seen it, thought it might have a boo boo,, i just stickers and a shirt darnit, lol
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

well thats good, i was scurred we we're having a flash of "That" other place...
    Need that hard to find part? Nix99 Used Toyota and Lexus parts!

Quote Originally Posted by DeathCougar
    Nah, we're the real deal.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathCougar
    Nah, we're the real deal.
    you aint kidding....
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

I'm eating strawberry ice cream in the afternoon!!?? It tastes better during the day I think!!
    1996 4x4 4Runner<br /><br />Suspension: 6&quot; Trailmaster/Fabtech Knuckles/Sonoran Steel shocks/coils. Rear LC coils/shocks<br />Offroad: 315/75/16 MTR&#39;s, ARB, M8000, E-locker, sliders, MV-50 compressor, CBI tire carrier, Cobra CB, Kragen HID&#39;s.

Hey guys,

I am Jason Bassett from Nashville (just posted in the newbie section). I am 33 and married to my wife Kim and have a son Andrew who is 12 months old. I am fairly new to Toyota...I have owned my 4Runner for 1-1/2 yrs. and love it. We also have a 96 Lexus ES300. I look forward to gain a little knowledge from you guys and hopefully wheel with some of you guys in the Tn. area sometime.

My name is Jeremy and I got into my 4runner because I was looking for a 4 wheel drive for winter 3 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I would have more done to it but getting engaged is not cheap, but it is a good thing. I hope to help and learn as much as I can, you guys run a good site here. Thanks!
    96 4Runner SR5 B&amp;M trans cooler, H.I.D conversion

Hi, my name is Deathrunner.

T.O.Y.O.T.A.<br />Take Off Your Oversized Tires Andy

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast