Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: New members roll call!!!

Re: ROLL CALL!!!

welcome mike...make yourself at home!
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

i've defected from you-know-where. i think my goals are pretty much the same, just at a new venue. for me the truck is a tool, not really an end in itself, though if you ask my wife she would tell you differently ;-) i need it to get me from point A to point B, and if it would stop making those dang clunks from the front-end, that would be just dandy.
    &#039;95 Xtra cab 3VZE SR5V6 | 33x10.50-15 BFG AT/KOs | 4&quot; Superlift | OME torsion bars | Total Chaos idler arm and uniball | Rancho steering stabilizer | Smittybilt front &amp; rear tubular bumpers | Sportsman topper | Aisin hubs | Dual Optimas | Extended diff breathers | Custom center console<br /><br />sometime: lockers<br />some sometime: retire the IFS<br /><br />Photography: http://www.aspen-graphics.com

Glad you've joined us!

awesome guys! keep 'em coming!
    -andy

kmcc78240 Checking in. Thanks Katy for pointing me over here. Looks great guys I am excited to be here.

Welcome Kmcc
    92 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4<br />Skyjacker Nitro shocks, Pro-Comp steering stabilizer, clear bumper lenses, lund windjammer, OME standard coils, ISR mod, inlet pipe removed, Bushwaker Fender Flares.<br /><br />2002 Tacoma Prerunner V6 extracab. Lund Intercepter bug guard, rear glass sunshield, Bilstein shocks on rear.<br /><br />2004 Honda CRV EX stock belongs to wife.

I'm hoping to contribute something worthwhile here...

Hey guys!

Thanks to Paul, I'm here!

Good news is I am selling my Jeep, and am currently in search of a Toyota. Bad news is I still have to pay off my Ranger, so the search will be quite a while.

Jimmeh, glad to see another Montana resident here!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Hey all. Checking 4runners.org every few days payed off. I guess it's time to add to the forums and Wiki. Woo Wiki!

I'm hoping that I'll be able to be one of those "founder members" with like 120 posts 5 years from now.
    -Beau<br /><br />No, I am not actually a doctor...yet.<br />-----------<br />1998 4Runner SR5- 4x4, V6, AT, Factory E-Locker-<br />Mods: Satoshi Grill, Alpine HU, E-Locker Mod -otherwise Stock (for now)<br />To come: Music!, Rear Storage/Audio box/Sleep area, York OBA

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast