Thread: Hogans Off-Road Park - Disney, OK

Hogans Off-Road Park - Disney, OK

Anthony(ADH8796) and I want to go test out our new MTZ's and I wanna go to Disney since he and the other guys had so much fun last time.

Haven't got an exact date yet but it will be anytime between Sunday May 13th and Friday May 18th. I will be happy to camp or just drive down early morning and wheel during the day...either way works for me.

I'll be bringing my Runner and I will most likely be alone for the trip so if somebody wants to ride along that's fine...if we camp and you're male, you're outside, buddy.

As of right now I think camping would be a blast but it will depend on who all goes.

Post up if you're interested, if you have specific needs as far as dates go post them up and that will help us narrow it down.

Thanks for readin!

Fink

Re: Hogans Off-Road Park - Disney, OK

The plan as of now:

Head down Thursday (May 17th) early/mid-morning, wheel all day, camp that night, wheel til early Friday afternoon and then head back.

Post up on here or here if you can/cannot make it or if you have other dates that work better.

I'm free that whole week, unless I get the job that I want and then it'll be different but as of now...I'll still be unemployed

Fink

Finally posting up!

I had a blast, being it was my first time doing hardcore wheeling, it was great.

The Runner did surprisingly well, I had no idea I would be able to do so much with it...whether it was going to be it's capabilities or my guts.

Keith was the only to suffer a problem and it was a little one.

I don't know if I'll be able to go all weekend but I'll be able to camp Friday(18th) night and then wheel all day on Saturday and come back that night but I might be able to go the whole weekend.

Here are the pics I got:

Parked while Keith and Anthony were making their way down

Keith(Exeter)

Frickin' poser, lol

Anthony(ADH8796)

He just got done climbing that ledge

Me

Sweet flex shot

Deuces

Keith

It's a lot worse than it looks

Keith and I

Flexin

Again

Sweet panoramic...I wish we had been in a better spot

All three of us

Sweet panoramic of the same shot

I need to crop that last shot but I don't have the originals on this comp.

Can't wait to go back!!

Fink

P.S. - A big thanks to Keith and Anthony for bein patient with me, it was my first real wheeling trip

Love the pics buddy looks awsome I had a blast.