Thread: Hey guys, its been way to long

Hey guys, its been way to long

So glad you're still here...
    oh, Im Ric from the really old days. Had a 99 with custome bumpers etc etc anyways, I have a 2007 V6 now and doing some research for a buddy, you guys popped up lol...
    This is what Im "rocking" now, pun intended. LOL
    DSC_1857.jpgDSC_1766.jpg

Hey Ric! Good to see you back. The forum has really died down the last few years. Not much activity here anymore, but a few of us check in every once in a while.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Hey guys, I’m new here, just found this app looking for an expedition portal forum, it’s pretty cool, anyways I drive a 00 4Runner, a pretty much stock daily that gets treated like a trail truck, it constantly impresses me with its capability with just a slight lift and some bigger tires, Ill probably be frequent on here as I’ll likely have questions about tips or tricks, hope to chat with y’all soonIMG_1535.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Ric, nice to see you.

-Mike

You mean people that used to post here are still alive??!!

I came for some trip planning links. I'm still alive, just buried in snow.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Definitely a lot quieter over here these days!

That 4th gen looks nice with that front bumper.

Navigator
    Whoa, this forum isn't dead?! I haven't been here in... 8 years? I also haven't had a 4Runner in that long, but last year I picked up a 2018 Tacoma Pro that I'm in the process of building.
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock