View Poll Results: Pick your flavor:

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alessandra

35 66.04%
  • Adriana

18 33.96%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle of the Victorias Secret Models!

Re: Battle of the Victorias Secret Models!

Quote Originally Posted by Euphorickaty80
    Alessandra. . . . . sorry she is just hotter. . . . dont hate. . .
    Totally agree!
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    I vote Adrianna, I don't care what you say!
    x2 Adrianna FTW!
    Philip<br />-90 2Dr 4runner<br />www.cootees.net

Now this is my kind of poll!!!!
    Cupholder Mod

I voted for Alessandra, But there both winners in my book.

Adrinnia has bigger puppies!!!! Even though I only got to see two pic's of her vs like six of the other!!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Alessandra for the win! Come on TJ, its not the size that matters! (well actually, for those, it is)
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

I think she differently has the upper body strength and can get a suprise judo throw on her and go for the kill from there...TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Either one in my taco,,, and i would be aight with that..
    2005 Taco 4x4. Fabtech 6&quot; 2.5 Dirt Logics on 285&#039;s/75/16&#039;s, ARB w/warn 8000, Airaid Intake, , Bestop Cover.Sliders coming soon.

I say we get em lubed up, throw em in a pool of mud, and let them fight it out to see who should win.

To answer the question, I would take Adriana on the weekends and Alessandra the rest of the time...plus anytime during the weekend with Adriana.
    TOYOTA|moving forward
    <br /><br />
    1996 3.4 Litre | 4-Wheel Drive | 5-speed Manual Transmission | Magnaflow Exhaust
    Deckplate | Intake Silencer Removal
    <br /><br />
    *MasterDebater*

Alessandra seems like the one you could bring home to Mom, and Adrianna is the one you cheat on Alessandra with when you want to have someone talk dirty to you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast