Thread: san diego corrio creek cleanup and wheeling (wheeling in the evening)

san diego corrio creek cleanup and wheeling (wheeling in the evening)

gonna be out at corrizo creek for the cleanup and then wheel afterwards. Prabably most of you guys have already seen the thread on yotatech, but I thought I'd post it here since most of you aren't going there anymore.

http://yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=112809

come out in the evening and wheel if you don't feel like fighting the heat and picking up junk

brad
    brad -- 96 4runner

Re: san diego corrio creek cleanup and wheeling (wheeling in the evening)

this board is kinda dead huh?
    brad -- 96 4runner

nope, i just posted on it over at yt, im going to try and make it, but im not sure what my obligations are that weekend.

i want to go, and im going to try my best!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

so i posted at the other place again, im in.

who else is with me? and are we camping?
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

me the wife and are little one are going. but not in to a campout. where camping out for 3 nights the next weekend
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

sean, i'd prefer to camp out there. I want to have some beers and then go to sleep as opposed to driving home. I think I'm gonna bring my dirt bike out there too. Not the greatest place to ride, but I just got it and want to screw around a little bit.

I'm thinking of making the meeting place at my pad (in SD) at 12:30 for those that want to caravan out there with me, and then maybe 2:00 out at the Jacumba exit. Does this work for you guys?
    brad -- 96 4runner