Thread: V6 Third Member

V6 Third Member

I have the STOCK NON-TRD third member from my truck for sale. I just put an E-locker third in. The third for sale is the stock 8" third from my 1990 V6 4x4. Has 255k miles on it, stock 4.10 gears. Great shape. Ran Redline 75W90 in it since I bought the truck which is for the last 17k miles (dont know what previous owner ran though). MAKE DECENT OFFER Im in Rancho Cucamonga, CA which is at the 210 and 15 freeways. This thing is heavy (47lbs i believe), but if somebody wants to ship we can work it out.
    - Steve<br />Galaxy Gray &#039;90 Toyota Xtracab 3.4 V6-swapped, SAS&#039;d &amp; TRD Locked 4x4 5spd. with a few mods...

Re: V6 Third Member

How hard was it to install the E-Locker in your axle? I was going to begin my search for a rear-end from a TRD.
    &#039;91 Pickup ExtraCab V6 5spd

Re: V6 Third Member

Please do not reply in my for sale thread with questions not pertaining to my product for sale. Check your PM box, I sent you a PM reguarding your question.
    - Steve<br />Galaxy Gray &#039;90 Toyota Xtracab 3.4 V6-swapped, SAS&#039;d &amp; TRD Locked 4x4 5spd. with a few mods...

Dumb question, how hard are they to rebuild or freshen up with new bearings ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MorphiasX View Post
    I have the STOCK NON-TRD third member from my truck for sale. I just put an E-locker third in. The third for sale is the stock 8" third from my 1990 V6 4x4. Has 255k miles on it, stock 4.10 gears. Great shape. Ran Redline 75W90 in it since I bought the truck which is for the last 17k miles (dont know what previous owner ran though). MAKE DECENT OFFER Im in Rancho Cucamonga, CA which is at the 210 and 15 freeways. This thing is heavy (47lbs i believe), but if somebody wants to ship we can work it out.
    Will this work with my 01 4runner, 4wd, non e-lock. Gotta verify my gears but besides that should bolt up if correct gears?